Darrin brings over 20 years of experience in construction to the Azimuth Energy team. His extensive solar-energy background includes managing over 275 projects for a national solar integrator based in San Francisco, CA.
Darrin’s general construction experience and expertise also are assets and benefits for us and our clients. Darrin has managed or played key team roles on over $90M in construction projects.
Darrin grew up in a small town in Illinois, and served four years in the US Marine Corps. He lives in St. Louis with his wife and daughter. He is an avid hunter and fisherman and loves the outdoors.
Areas of Expertise
• Solar-PV project management
• Subcontractor management and coordination
• Carpentry and general construction
• Remodeling and new construction
• Project Manager for two utility-owned, community-solar projects. Engineered and constructed for Prairie Power Incorporated; Springfield, IL. Two project sites, totaling 1.2 MW. Completed in 2015.
• Project Manager for five utility-owned, grid-asset solar projects. Engineered and constructed for Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO). The sites total 5.5 MW. Completed in 2016.
• Gateway RT – 673,000 square foot commercial new construction. This joint-venture project is a tilt-up warehouse, located near Edwardsville, IL. Completed in 2014.
• Bramblett Hills Apartments – Construction Manager of an 18-building, 204-unit, apartment development located in O’Fallon, MO. Completed in 2016.
• Alinea at Town and Country – Construction Manager of a 3-building, 254-unit apartment development in St Louis, MO. Completed in 2015.